Delaware Oral Health Coalition (DOHC)
From 2006 to June 2010, AIM managed the Delaware Oral Health Coalition (DOHC) and designed and implemented its dental education and awareness program, the Tooth Troop. The DOHC evolved from the work of the dental, medical, educational and childcare communities in Delaware who came together at the December 2004 Oral Health Summit and the June 2005 Head Start Oral Health Forum to develop a common set of strategies to improve oral health. Both of these events were planned, implemented, facilitated and documented by AIM.
For three years the DOHC operated as an advisory committee to the Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH). During this time, the AIM team acted in a project management capacity by preparing for, staffing and/or facilitating meetings, preparing federal grant applications that successfully secured over $1.5 million to support oral health improvement activities in Delaware.
In 2010, AIM assisted in establishing the DOHC as an independent non-profit organization including drafting by-laws and articles of incorporation, securing a business licensing and financial accounts. AIM staff served as Executive Director of the DOHC, which included day-to-day operation and financial management of the organization, facilitation of the Board of Directors and advisory committees, and design and implementation of the oral health awareness program the “Tooth Troop”.
For more information,visit DOHC’s website by clicking here
- Pennsylvania eHealth Partnership Authority, PA
- Michigan Health Information Network, MI
- State of Arizona, Strategic Enterprise Technology Office, AZ
- Michigan Health Connect, MI
- CareConnect Carolinas, NC
- Jefferson Health Information Exchange, OR
- Hoag-enabled Health Information Exchange, CA
- Delaware Health Information Network, DE
- Delaware Division of Public Health, DE